You Got This!
1 Hour Fitness Classes for Cancer Survivors
Introduction & Class Details
The recommendations on the American Cancer Society (ACS) guidelines on nutrition and physical activity
for cancer survivors had shown strong evidence of reducing the risk of recurrent or new cancers, reducing
mortality, improving quality of life, and helping with weight management.
Class Schedule: Mondays and Fridays
• Time: 7:30 am to 8:30 am
• Location: Herbert Wellness Center, 1241 Dickinson Drive, Coral Gables, FL 33146.
• Class Structure: The class is divided into two sections to provide a comprehensive workout experience.
Aerobic Interval Training: This section involves interval training on the treadmill or bike, allowing you to improve cardiovascular health.
Resistance Training: The second section focuses on resistance exercises targeting either the upper body or lower body, helping you build strength and tone your muscles.
• Attire: Please come dressed in workout attire suitable for a variety of exercises. Make sure to wear shoes that are comfortable for cross-training.
• Arrival Time: We kindly request that you arrive at least 15 minutes early to allow sufficient time for check-in and to prepare for the class.
• Personal Belongings: Feel free to bring a drink, sweat towel, or snacks for after the workout. We want you to stay hydrated and refuel post-workout.
• Parking: Free parking is available in the yellow lot (lot surrounding Herbert Wellness Center) exclusively for the duration of the class. Please make use of this convenient